Friday, December 31, 2010

Cheers to the New Year!

Today is the last day of the year! A chance to hope, dream, plan, and conquer...The beginning of a new year gives us a chance to stop dwelling on what was and focus our attention on what will be. This is the time to decide  if the person that you were in 2010 is still the person you want to be once the clock strokes midnight! 

Personally, I believe that there is always room for improvement, now you're probably asking what kind of improvement? Well I want to be a better friend, daughter, sister, blogger and just an overall better version of myself. Too much? Yeah maybe it is, but guess what? That is what the New Year is all about! You make plans, resolutions, goals and whatnot and work your butt off to achieve at least one or two of those things.

On the same note, here are the lyrics from one of the most inspiring songs I've heard by the greatest songwriter that ever walked the earth! This song inspires me to hope, wish, cherish, dream but above all IMAGINE what the world would be if there were more people who believed...

"Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do
 No need to kill or die for and no religions too
 Imagine all the people
 Living life in peace

 You may say I'm a dreamer
 But I'm not the only one
 I hope someday you'll join us
 And the world will live as one


 Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can
 No need for greed or hunger a brotherhood of man
 Imagine all the people
 Sharing for the world..."

Let's welcome the New Year with a touch of LOVE and hope that this may be the greatest year we've ever had!

Happy New Year!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay I'm your first follower!!!
    This is Evi from the WAB Etsy team ^_^

    Happy new year!!!

    Evi

    ReplyDelete