Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finished Cowl

Tia

The proud owner of the knitted purple cowl has finally sent me a picture of the final product and the verdict is...She looks fabulous!!! See for yourself. I just might use her as a model when adding this item to my Etsy shop. ; ]

Along with the picture came an order for yet another cowl for a family member of hers who threatened to steal hers if she didn't get one. Funny thing about that is when Tia saw the one I made for her sister last year, she issued the same threat...Oh the irony of life! =]

Also, I've been working on my own pattern for finger-less mittens and so far I think they're working out just fine...What do you think? 



Last, but not least notice the bow on the glove? I've returned to my obsession of making crocheted bows after I saw a picture of a customer order from last year...


I can't help myself so I shall make more of those before the year is over! That's all for today, but before I go a friendly reminder that the Holiday season is rapidly approaching so if you're thinking about customer orders...Speak NOW or...It might just not be ready in time! 

Oh and another picture of Tia's cowl:

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment