Monday, October 22, 2012

Galleria Craft Fair- Oct 27th

Hi guys,

My friend Stephanie and I will be attending The Galleria Craft Fair this coming Saturday October 27th from 9 AM to 5 PM at Ignatius Hall in St. Raphael's Catholic Church located at 5801 Falls of the Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC. 

There are going to be tons of vendors of various handmade items so please take an opportunity to stop by and support our local artists. 

I'll be sure to post pictures of our booth as well as other participating vendors. 

On another note the yarn crawl was really fun! I could only go to one of the nine participating stores but I got a really good deal on fun fur and delicious smelling yarn soap. 

My local yarn store Yarn Tree Studio had a great turn out! The store was buzzing with fellow yarn lovers participating on the crawl, it was really exciting to see our yarn community come out to support local craft stores. Hopefully, next year I can plan better so that I can visit more stores. 

I will see you guys this Saturday, if you are in the triangle area please come check us out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment