Thursday, October 11, 2012

Triangle Area Yarn Crawl

Hi Guys,

I'm really excited, I got an email from my local yarn store this morning Yarn Tree Studio inviting me to a yarn crawl here in the triangle area! I don't find much time to visit the ladies at YTS but anytime you walk through the door you'll feel like part of the gang. Pay them a visit and see for yourself!

If you are in the area and have a few hours to spare go sign up for the Triangle Yarn Crawl and support our local yarn stores. I am so excited to visit other local yarn stores and meet fellow crocheters or knitters in the area. My yarn crawl passport is printed and ready to go, now all I need is a plan of action and plenty of energy to bounce all over town looking for the best deals. 

Also, remember that tomorrow is I Love Yarn Day! Which seems to be really popular with a lot of retailers who are offering a lot coupons and sales for us yarn lovers. So if tomorrow is pay day for you I recommend you set aside your yarn budget for the weekend before doing anything else, because I assure you it'll be worth it. 

Oh and let's not forget that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so let's show our support by wearing pink, and creating gorgeous pink crocheted and/or knitted items. Feel free to post pictures of your pink projects as well as any pictures of yarn crawls you attend this month. 

Happy crocheting/knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment