Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winter is Coming!


Winter is in the air! It's time to cuddle up in your couch with a blanket, hot chocolate and your favorite yarn and needles. Personally, I can't wait to start wearing hats and scarves everyday of the week. 

I've just finished two projects perfect for this type of leisure activities with yarns that I simply didn't know what to do with, lucky me the final products are extremely wearable and most important comfy. 

My first inspiration came from All About Ami and her Knotted Headband


© Stephanie Jessica Lau

I've made my own version of it with Mustard colored left over yarn I found in my stash a few weeks ago




I loved how it turned out! My Next project is a pair of crocheted slippers made with Charisma yarn, the color is called "Mountain Majesty" which is kind of estrange but it reminded of fall. 


Here's another picture...


Alright time to go put my slippers on and go back to my blanket, I'm having separation anxiety. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment