Thursday, October 4, 2012

Work in Progess

Hi everybody,

I've been preparing for a Fall show at the end of this month which I'm really excited about so I've been working on tons of things. 

LOT of my time has been spent browsing through the patterns on Ravelry, lusting over some of the craftsmanship and yarn utilized in various projects and of course adding things to my queue. My favorite so far is a Crocodile Stitch bag from Shanti of Wires and Yarns which I absolutely adore. This is a new stitch for me, but I've enjoyed learning something different and making my own version of the bag. It's not finished just yet, but let me give you a sneak peek:



 I'm basically using the same design as the previous crocheted purses I've made but utilizing this new and pretty stitch. Slowly but surely I'll be posting the finished product along with more pictures of other things I'm working on. 

The next item in my Ravelry queue is this Monkey Hat from Tara Murray of Easy Makes Me Happy

© Tara Murray


How cute is this? I have't started on it just yet, but I'm hoping to get a few done before Christmas. Maybe other animals too? Cows? Pigs? 

I can't leave you today without showcasing some of the projects my partner Steph from McKraftys has been working on:






Please go look at all of the amazing creations from this fabulous ladies, I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration. One last thing, this October 27th I'll be attending the Fall Festival at St. Raphael's Church with my friend and owner of McKraftys here in Raleigh, NC. If you're in the area please stop by. 






No comments:

Post a Comment